Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm a man...

I never doubted my masculinity (I can even wear pink without worry), but to others who may occasionally question my manhood (because of the aforementioned pink shirts)... this test proves my manliness. Any more questions?

Blame Scott at Transformatum for me taking this test...


Masculine
You scored 93 masculinity and 40 femininity!
You scored high on masculinity and low on femininity. You have a traditionally masculine personality.



My test tracked 2 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 97% on masculinity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 8% on femininity
Link: The Bem Sex Role Inventory Test written by weirdscience on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're even more manly than me and I don't wear pink. Sorry about that whole twisting your arm thing.

Felone said...

no arm twisting... :-)

but when I read your post, I had no choice but to prove my manliness

Chris said...

Dude, are you serious? Pink isn't mainly! I don't care what tests you take.