Monday, September 13, 2004

Rams Win!! (ugly)

The Rams win ugly. I still think they could be 10-6, but jeez what an ugly win. I like Mike Martz, but it is hard to defend his lackadaisical attitude about turnovers and burnt up challenges. Doesn't it seem like everyone has the same complaints about game management every year?

Also, when did this offensive genius forgot how to call plays in the red zone? If we play like that for the rest of the season we won't be 10-6, we'll be 6-10.

One nice thing about the game yesterday is that Marshall Faulk looked like Marshal Faulk (cir. 2001). Same for Reverend Ike. That should bode well for the offense. Stephen Jackson still looks good, although I didn't like the fumble in his 1st carry of his pro career.

So at least we are 1-0 (and my fantasy teams are both 1-0)....

War St. Louis Best Sports Town in America...

UPDATE: My fantasy teams are 1-0 and 0-1. The monday night game cost me a win, I was up by 30 points and lost by 5 points.... aargh! The annoying thing is we both had players in the game, my guy scored 1.85 pts, and his scored 37

No comments: