Saturday, March 05, 2005

Posting quicker than I expected

Hey all,

I got back to this sooner than expected... Anyway, here's what's up with me, and why I haven't been posting this week:
  • I've been working a lot of late nights lately (getting better the last couple days)
  • I spent all of last weekend (and I'm leaving my house in a moment to continue this) rehabbing my mother's bathrooms. We tore up half the subfloor in one of the bathrooms because of water damage and are in the process of installing tile. Fun huh? There goes my next couple of weekends. One down, two to go :(
  • Got a little bit of a neurological / muscular problem going on that's freaking me out... I'm sure it's nothing, but I want to hear it from a doctor. I'll be going to a neurologist on the 14th so if you feel so inclined to say a prayer or two, it would be much appreciated.

No comments: