Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Random Update

Life's pretty boring over at the felone house... I had a fun weekend... went to see my buddy Kuehler's band "Vengeance is Mine" play on Friday night. Great show, they really rock...

Saturday watched the awesome college basketball games then went to the St. Louis Steamer's game (but spent a good 15 minutes in 14th and Clarks watching the last three minutes of the Illinois-Arizona game and the OT). What a finish! Probably two of the best tournament games I've ever watched. Oh yeah, Steamers won, good game for them also. After the game watched Sean of the Dead for the first time and nearly fell off the couch after laughing so hard.

Easter Sunday, went to church, got baptized (in front off the congregation) which was great, I missed it last time and probably should have done this about a year and a half ago. Unfortunately, I didn't see any family. Mom was working... My dad had people over, but he lives so darn far away now, I couldn't make it out there (1 and a half hours each way). So I went to see Robots with some friends. Decent movie, I'd give it 2 out of four thumbs up. Wait for the video.

Good times... Oh yeah, as for this long-winded post; for those of you who don't read real well, I've highlighted the important points!

No comments: