Saturday, August 28, 2004

1st Ram's Post of the Year

I watched most of the game last night and was impressed. Not that the preseason means anything. The preseason is so meaningless I could have written how horrible this team looks just five days agao.

Anyway, I think this team is going to be 10-6 if the offensive (and I mean offensive) line holds up. Maybe 11-5, maybe 9-7 but right around there...

Random Thoughts:
Stephen Jackson looks like a future star out of the Ricky Watters mold, big, fast, and a good receiver.

Torry Holt is amazing and could be the best receiver in the NFL.

Mark Bulger will be fine this year, I predict 25+ touchdowns, 3700 yds passing, 15 ints. Not bad stats at all.

Orlando Pace (Mr. I want 25 million dollar signing bonus and I play left tackle, and I'm not the best left tackle in the leage..) throws a party for his teammates and plans to come into camp this week. I am so tired of this situation, I wish they could trade him and get close to equal value. He is a good tackle, not the best, but in the top 5. But he keeps killing this team by really only playing 12 good games each year. It takes him a good 4 games (or at least it did last year) to get up to speed after missing training camp. If I was his teammate I would flip!!! I would tell him to sign his Measly 7 million dollar contract for this year and get his but on the team...


No comments: