Friday, August 06, 2004

Another FIrst Post

MY FIRST POST! FYI...I'm usually not the type of person to share personal information with the general public. I guess the "default" posts here will be funny pics or quotes I receive. Maybe in the future I will do more personal stuff and some "takes" on current events. For the record, I am 27, single, live in O'Fallon, Missouri (just outside of St. Louis) and work in Software Sales / Project Management (reformed programmer). I am a Christian, really into sports, and like rap. (Sometimes an odd combination of things). I am pretty conservative so you may occasionally see some right wing rhetoric coming from this spot of cyberspace. I'll try to keep the posts interesting and hopefully funny.

Don't call it a comeback
I been here for years
Rockin' my peers
Puttin' suckers in fear
Makin' the tears rain down like a monsoon
Listen to the bass go boom
Explosion, overpowerin'
Over the competition, I'm towerin'
Records shock
When I drop these lyrics
That'll make you call the cops

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Meaner here.... Just wanted to send a shout out to my hommie! Kryminal Charges back on the scene!!! Blog on my friend... blog on you BLOGGER!!!