Monday, January 17, 2005

Congrats to Mike and Laura Masters

The Masters' wedding was a great time! The wedding was at the Jewel Box (Forest Park) and the reception was at Bevo Mills. Laura looked great and Trin looked great dressed like Dirk Diggler (inside joke, you had to be there). It was a wonderful event and Pastor Larry did a amazing job with the message. I felt honored to be a part of it as an usher and by giving the scripture reading.

Haze did a great job with the best man toast and it was a lot of fun for everyone. The band (Encore) was amazing! During the reception Bahnak and I were talking and he mentioned how truly lucky we are to have such wonderful friends who we've known for such a long time. I couldn't agree more, it's very rare to still be best friends with so many people you know from high school.

Unfortunately, since I'm the only loser in the world without a digital camera, I don't have any pictures to post of the wedding. Hopefully Haze will come through with some pics, I looked at his batch and they looked great. Congrats again to Mike and Laura!

No comments: