Friday, September 23, 2005

The West Wing Season Premiere

Another season of The West Wing (TWW) starts this Sunday and I'm geekily excited. I've talked to a few of my friends who are also TWW geeks, and they are as psyched as I am. Here's the nbc.com blurb about the season premiere:
THE TICKET - Season Premiere
8pm 2005-09-25 ALL NEW!

THE WHITE HOUSE LEAK INVESTIGATION PICKS UP SPEED - Josh (Brad Whitford) is caught off guard when political commentators are critical of Leo (John Spencer) as a running mate for Matt Santos (Jimmy Smits). White House Counsel Babbish (Oliver Platt) sits with CJ (Allison Janney) about the leak investigation. Donna (Janel Moloney) approaches Josh for a job. Also starring Martin Sheen, Richard Schiff, Mary McCormack, Dule Hill. TV-PG
After Aaron Sorkin left the show (or was he forced out, I don't remember), it took a while for the show to regain it's steam and direction, but IMHO they have found it and it's taking off again.

I was looking for some spoilers (like I said, I'm a geek) on the season premier and found this page over at westwing.bewarne.com. Bewarned (alright, bad pun), that this gives away a few things. Including something about Toby. To the two of you I have talked to about this, I'm right, but I don't want to give any more away. I'm tired of Toby, he is so freaking pessimistic and groucy that I can't wait till he's gone.

No comments: