Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Lost a post, bad dreamweaver, repent!!!

I was in the middle of typing what was a pretty long post when I actually had to do some work (I was waiting on a phone call and was posting waiting on the call). So the guy I was talking to had me change some things in an html email I was sending out. No problem, hit the ole F12 key in dreamweaver and boom... there goes the post!!!! That totally stinks.

I was talking about the new site, my music mixing skills, how bad the rams defense is, etc... but now it's lost and I gotta run so sorry poor reader.... blame dreamweaver.

Anyway here is a table I was working on (in dreamweaver, without preview!!!) to prove how bad of a coach Larry Marmie is:
Defensive Stats
Year20032004
Against Run23rd31st
Against Pass12th23rd
Total Defense16th28th

Cya!

No comments: