Monday, December 06, 2004

New Blog Update

Ok, so I haven't done a thing on the new blog engine or researching community server.net... but I have started working on the new site look. Here is a picture of what I have so far. So two things to note: I'm probably ditching the felone blog name and going w/ DJ Kinetic, and I haven't designed a site entirely by myself in a while, so feedback is greatly appreciated.

Origin of Kinetic and Felone:
Although both of these names are very toungue in cheek, felone is my "rap" name (from the rap group criminal chargez). This one goes back probably 14 years ago. DJ Kinetic is the DJ name I blatanly stole from my old college roommate Gucci when we both use to mix and create music on computers.

Now that I am mixing music again and may eventually dj live (at church for youth service), I think I am go back to the "more likely to be used name at a live show": DJ Kinetic. This way when I start creating music and making it available for download the site name will make sense...

Oh well, let me know what you think of the site design... It's a work in progress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it looks spiffy :)