Monday, December 13, 2004

Random Stuff

Annoying
Tick... Tick... Tick... is the sound that one of our universal power supplies (backup power doohickey) is making at the office. It is really annoying! Thank goodness it will be going away in the next couple of minutes. There is nothing more grating than a bad sound. I fell like there is a heart beating under the floorboards. Ummh yeah, nevermind, enough about that.
DJ'ing
Also, I finally found the old DJ software I used to use, MJ Studio. The site isn't even maintained anymore, and compared to the new stuff it does absolutely nothing, but still I know how to use it and it does the basics very well... I might revert back to it for basic stuff.
Blogging
I'll probably take Haze's advise and keep Felone as the name of the new blog. Although, I'm might use graphics for both Kinetic and Felone...
Annoying (Part Deux)
By the way, the last site proof was a picture (pretty big one). By default, IE (or the worst browser in the world) resizes pictures that are big and you have to hover over them and then a expand icon will appear in the bottom right corner for showing them at full size. This is a pain in the hizzaz...
Paintballin'
This coming weekend we are going paint ballin' for mc trin's bachelor party. I'm looking forward to nailing some people. Haze's invite email was already calling people out, and since today we've had pretty funny stuff passing around...

No comments: