Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Aaargh, Ugh, DON'T RUN!!! RUN!!!

Okay, it's 8:40 CST and I'm working at the office sitting at a table in front of a tv watching the game... Gotta love wireless networking. But, now I'm yelling at the TV!!

Two questions:
What the hell is Jeff Suppan thinking? RUN!!!! The Sox going to give the Cardinals the run and instead he acts like a moron and runs into a double play. Net result: No runs

What the hell was Jose Oquendo thinking? DON'T RUN!!! Why are you sending Walker on a shallow pop-up to left field. I know ManRam has been playing horribly, but jeez, the bases are juiced for gosh sakes... Net result: No runs

We better pull this out. I can't wait to hear what TLR has to say about this one...

Okay while I'm typing this TLR is telling Joe Buck that Suppan "just froze". He say's there is "no excuse for that". But, he seems to be pretty loose, which is good. When he gets uptight, so does the team.


No comments: