Sunday, October 31, 2004

Yeah... that's what I want in a leader

If what Dick Cheney is saying is true (and I believe it is), then John Kerry is really more interested in politics than policy, opinions rather than convictions.

'

Dick Cheney said in a speech today that the John Kerry camp
polled
on the new Bin Laden tape to see how he should react.


Personally, I'd rather not elect somebody who needs to see how to spin something or how it will play before making a response. Regardless of how people view GW, they should at least admit that he is a man of convictions.


UPDATE: When re-reading the article linked above there was this ad at the bottom of the page. This ad looked interesting so I clicked on the link to see what was going on. This linked to a big partisan website (similar to moveon.org) that was against GW. Interesting spot for this ad.


There is an "Are you righteous" bible quiz on this website, that regardless of which way you answer a question it finds a scripture to back up your answer. Everyone who has studied the bible (or studied religion for that matter) should know that you shouldn't take verses out of the context in which they were written. Also, please note that the answers here aren't comparable, it's not like both sides of the argument are in the new testament, or even the epistles, but I digress...this seems to be a little absurd Christian persecution or bashing if you ask me, but I'm not too surprised, when this site shows pictures of pro-choice rallies in their main banner.


Why the hell would Metro be better than Retro? The only thing I think of is Metrosexual which to me is not a good thing... Bush should dig the fact that he is retro, old school is always better than new school.

No comments: