Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Site Meter

Howdy, it's time for my 7 o'clock p.m. post from the office. About to run and get dinner then head back here for some work. Fun stuff, huh... Don't think I'm complaining though, it's the nature of the beast, some weeks are slow, others are reallly bussssy.

Got a new site meter running for the site (on the bottom) and I think it's going to be more accurate than free stats. Free stats didn't seem to load all the time, plus site meter has more free stats. On free stats lately I've been averaging about 20 visitors a day, so it'll be interesting to see if my assumptions are right or wrong about the traffic.

One other thing, although I'm back up top now, I keep falling out of the top search spot on Google for "Felone". Weird how this google groups post keeps showing up there considering that post is just a bad use of spelling and mine is the site name. I may do a search engine post right after this one (although, I'll back up the time so this real post shows up first).

No comments: