Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Felone's Blog Spot

Felone's blog spot is my blog... Gee, you don't say... Well who are you? Who am I? I'm felone, a blogger from St. Louis.

What can you expect to read about here at Felone's blog spot? Well, here is a list of random topics I've covered since I started posting on this blog back in August:

Raymond Kurzweil's Brain Site
• St. Louis Cardinals: here, here, and here. Or you could just check out practically the whole October archive...
• Politics (I'm a convservative... you can tell if you ready any of the posts...): here and here, here...
• My insonmia: here and here
• Bill McClellan: here and here

Also, expect posts on Bill McClellan again. He's always writing ridiculous columns, and it'd be fun to mess with the search results and see if we can get this blog as the top result (or at least top page) in search engine results for Bill McClellan.

Take a look around and leave a comment if you feel so inclined.

UPDATE: I'm on the first page for Bill McClellan search results.

No comments: