Monday, February 21, 2005

Where you been? Funny you should ask....

Okay, so while my blog is getting commented up by haze and enigma (aka mr. meaner) and others... where I have been? I've been working. Yep... working. We've got a big release for Engage due this week, and I'm working with the team to get it all wrapped up. I worked a lot of late nights last week, and we (the rest of the team and I) worked Saturday and got quite a bit done. So I stayed in Saturday night and did taxes... Exciting life huh?

Sunday I went to church and then played golf at Winghaven CC with my friends Matt and Pete. Beautiful day Sunday... 70 degrees, a little overcast, windy. Great weather for golf. I shot a 97 on this tough course. And although that score is a little high, I take great pride in the fact that my putting did me in and I only had one "bad" hole (a triple bogey). I had four or five pars (three of which should have been birdies if I could putt within 7 feet), a lot of bogeys that should have been pars and a lot of doubles that should have been bogeys. All and all, not a bad round for the beginning of the season. The most promising thing from yesterday is that my driving was pretty solid (only one bad one, a couple questionable, the rest were good to great) and after last season's injuries (wrist, shoulder, etc) I should be ready to get that handicap well under 20 this year.

Alright, enough rambling bout golf, I gotta get back to work. I'm still at the office (it's 7 pm) and I'll be here till 9 or 10, so no more slacking... I'll be posting again as soon as I get the time...

No comments: